ADMET material testing systems perform accurate and reliable tension tests. Our systems are ideal for measuring the tensile properties of metals, plastics, textiles, adhesives, medical devices and many other products and components. As they pull materials apart, ADMET testing machines accurately calculate mechanical properties such as tensile strength, peak load, elongation, tensile modulus, and yield.
Below, you will find the ADMET systems we recommend for tension testing.
- ASTM D412 - Standard Test Methods for Vulcanized Rubber and Thermoplastic Elastomers — Tension
- ASTM D624 - Standard Test Method for Tear Strength of Conventional Vulcanized Rubber and Thermoplastic Elastomers
- ASTM D638 - Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Plastics
- ASTM D882 - Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Thin Plastic Sheeting
- ASTM D1414 – Standard Test Methods for Rubber O-Rings
- ASTM D2256 - Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Yarns by the Single-Strand Method