ADMET testing systems are trusted by leading medical device manufacturers, universities, and research laboratories to determine the mechanical properties of biomedical materials and products in vitro. We offer a wide range of systems capable of simulating real-world conditions and performing tension, compression, flexural, adhesive, torsion, biaxial, and fatigue tests to ASTM and ISO standards. Every system is thoroughly tested for accuracy and designed to satisfy all required data reporting standards. Our ability to custom design a system to fit specific needs allows us to provide testing solutions for virtually any medical application.
ADMET ALLOWS NERITES CORPORATION TO TEST MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF SYNTHETIC MOLECULES
The majority of Nerites’ work focuses on structural adhesives and coatings for biomedical applications often utilizing synthetic molecules. While these molecules answer concerns related to toxicology and viral transmission, they must still be tested for their strength and durability and all relevant mechanical properties. What did they do next?
ADMET TESTING MACHINE SATISFIES COMPRESSION BEND TEST NEEDS OF ENDOSCOPE TUBING PROVIDER KARL STORZ
Karl Storz is an international manufacturer of medical devices and instruments. In order to develop better, stronger products, engineers needed to gain more structural and performance information about their endoscope tubing. They considered building their own testing machine, but this proved unrealistic. What did they do next?
- ADMET’s eXpert 3900 Series Offers Ideal Fatigue Testing Solutions
- ADMET System Provided More Control for Biomedical Company
- The Biomedical Sector Should Consider ADMET’s eXpert 9000 Series for their Static and Dynamic Torsional Testing
- To Determine the Peel Strength of Medical Tape, ADMET Recommends eXpert 7601 Adhesive Testing System
- ADMET’s BioTense Bioreactor Helps Researchers Study Cell Adhesion and Extracellular Matrix Motion
- ADMET Introduces the New 5900 Series Fatigue Testing Systems
- ADMET attending ASTM Symposia in Atlanta
- eXpert 8602 Axial-Torsion Testing Machine performing ASTM F543
- ADMET unveils new Micro Tester for biomaterial testing