For over 20 years, ADMET has enjoyed mutually beneficial relationships with manufacturers within the aerospace industry. We have worked with these companies to upgrade and retrofit hydraulic and electromechanical universal and fatigue testing machines used to test aerospace-grade materials. This experience has led ADMET to develop specialized systems for testing hydraulic actuators, landing gear, body panels, and calibration verification systems.
Spanning the range of aircraft and space vehicle materials, ADMET machines are capable of testing metals, plastics, fiberglass, ceramics, composites, adhesives, and textiles. Each of these materials can be tested in tension, compression, bend, peel, fatigue, torsion or biaxial states of stress. Whatever your company’s specialty, ADMET can provide a technically advanced, rugged, and economical testing solution tailored to fit your requirements.
NIACC-AVITECH TECHNOLOGIES DRIVES GROWTH WITH ADMET INVESTMENT
Niacc recently received a customer request to add overhaul and servicing capabilities for landing gear shock absorbers to its portfolio of services. The technical specifications meant that Niacc would need new test equipment. What did it do next?
- New Case Study in the Aerospace Sector
- Discoveries within Materials Engineering Revolutionize Scientific Knowledge
- Importance of Mechanical Testing Throughout Product Lifecycle
- Nanotubes Shrink Tests For Material Integrity
- New Adhesive Could Be Headed to Space
- Niacc-Avitech Technologies Uses ADMET ExPress for Aircraft Shock Absorber Servicing