For over two decades, ADMET has been a leader in supplying digital indicators, controllers and software for concrete compression testing machines. ADMET automatic compression testing systems are the workhorses in the industry. Many of our customers test over 30,000 concrete cylinders per year with the peace of mind that the compressive strength of each cylinder is being determined according to ASTM C39 specifications. ADMET also offers more sophisticated materials testing systems for testing the flexural performance of fiber-reinforced concrete according to ASTM C1609.
Our digital indicators were the first to:
- Display real-time load vs. time curves
- Calculate Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson’s Ratio according to ASTM C469
- Display loading rates numerically and indicate when rates fall outside specified limits
- Report the actual test rate on a report and the first to include the C39 Stress Correction Factor for concrete compression testing
ADMET also offers Concrete Traker, a low cost (<$1,000) database program that combines strength results from your concrete compression testing machine with field, mix design, and client data to produce compressive strength reports. Every morning you can create a report that lists the samples to be tested that day. At the end of the day, you can generate a report that lists the samples tested with the low strength cylinders highlighted. You can also generate a statistical summary for a particular mix design. ADMET digital indicators further simplify the reporting process by automatically downloading and importing strength results from concrete compression testing machines into the database.
- ASTM C39 / C39M – 12 Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens
- ASTM C78 / C78M – 10 Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam with Third-Point Loading)
- ASTM C109 / C109M – 11b Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Hydraulic Cement Mortars (Using 2-in. or [50-mm] Cube Specimens)
- ASTM C469 / C469M – 10 Standard Test Method for Static Modulus of Elasticity and Poisson’s Ratio of Concrete in Compression
- ASTM C1609 / C1609M – 10 Standard Test Method for Flexural Performance of Fiber-Reinforced Concrete (Using Beam With Third-Point Loading)